PRIVACY Informations website
Website Navigational Information Cookies Policy
WEBSITE NAVIGATION AND COOKIES POLICY
This Notice broadly describes the practices we have adopted This page describes how we manage the site with regard to the processing of personal data of users who consult it. Processing is always based on principles of lawfulness and fairness in compliance with all applicable regulations, and appropriate security measures are taken to protect data.
This Notice broadly describes the practices we have adopted.
1) Personal information we collect. On each occasion of contact or interaction with the visitor we may collect personal information such as First Name, Last Name, Phone, Email.
2) Information we collect from third parties During browsing, standard login information and details of visitor behavior patterns are collected to obtain information such as, for example, the number of visitors to different sections of the site. We collect this information in ways that do not identify the individual. We do not attempt in any way to discover the identity of visitors to our Web site, and we do not associate any data collected through the site with any information, derived from any source, that could identify an individual.
3) Purpose of treatment
he processing of data is for the following purposes: to manage customer relations and to send (with prior written consent) promotional offers about our services via e-mail or telephone contact.
3/1 Additional purposes
Computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, in the course of their normal operation some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects , but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the site , addresses in URI (Uniform resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error….) and other parameters related to the user’s operating system and computer environment. This data is used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information about the use of the site and to check its correct operation and is deleted immediately after processing. The data could, likewise, be used to ascertain liability in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
4) IDENTITY OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
This site is operated by the Data Controller, identified in the person of the owner and legal representative Sonia Gianno, Via Pietro Tedesco – 91023 Marettimo – FISCAL CODE GNNSNO92P53D423D
The Data Controller guarantees their security, confidentiality and protection at any stage of the processing of the same.
The collected data is used in compliance with the current privacy regulations (GDPR 679/2016) .
5) PLACE OF PROCESSING Data will be processed by the data controller at its registered office and operational headquarters.
6) NATURE OF DATA PROVISION
Data are processed for sending commercial and promotional information.
7) REFUSAL TO PROVIDE DATA
‘data subject may refuse to give the Data Controller his/her browsing data. To do so, it must disable following the instructions provided by the browser in use. Disabling cookies may worsen the navigation of the site’s functionality.
8) DATA RECIPIENTS No data derived from the web service (data therefore navigation data specified above and cookies) is communicated or disseminated (except for communication to judicial or police bodies if necessary).
The data are processed by personnel specifically assigned in writing to process the data (administrative personnel and public relations personnel also from outside the Company, information systems management personnel also from outside the Company who may also perform functions of system administrator and are in that case appointed as such, marketing personnel also from outside the Company, interns, data processors and their collaborators, persons in charge of the specific sector to which a request is addressed, site management personnel also from outside the Company) only if the processing is necessary for the performance of their duties by performing only those operations necessary for the performance of those duties.
They may also be processed by data processors (including companies outside the Company that perform shipping, marketing, and server management and storage).
External companies may also process data through specially appointed appointees in writing who may carry out the same activities and process data for the same purposes, for which the managers have been appointed by Sonia Gianno. The data provided by the user may be disclosed to those for whom there is an obligation of disclosure under the law or a need for disclosure in order to enforce a just right of the company before the appropriate bodies;
9) STORAGE TIME
Data are processed for as long as necessary to perform the service requested by the User, or required by the purposes described in this document AND HOWEVER NO LATER THAN 31 12 2021. The User can always, at any time, request the interruption of the Processing or the deletion and/or limitation of the Data.
10) TRANSFER OF DATA The Data Controller does not transfer personal data to third countries or international organizations.
11) WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT With reference to Art. 6 of GDPR 679/16, the data subject can withdraw consent at any time.
12) RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS. With at art. 15 ” right to access” , art. 16 “right to rectification”, art. 17 “right to erasure”, art. 18 “right to restriction of processing”, art. 20 “right to portability”, art.21 “right to object to automated decision making” of the GDPR 679/2016, the data subject exercises his/her rights by writing to the Data Controller at the following address: Sonia Gianno, Via Pietro Tedesco – 91023 Marettimo – FISCAL CODE GNNSNO92P53D423D
13) PROPOSITION OF COMPLAINTS The data subject has the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority of the state of residence.
14) AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING PROCESSES The Controller does not carry out processing that consists of automated decision making processes
15) COOKIE Definition of cookies
Cookies are small text files that are sent to your computer. This site uses the following types of cookies:
TECHNICAL SESSION COOKIES
The use of so-called session cookies is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to enable the safe and efficient exploration of the site. The so-called session cookies used on this site avoid the use of other computer techniques potentially prejudicial to the privacy of users’ browsing and do not allow the acquisition of personal data identifying the user. Such cookies are processed in computer mode.
ADDITIONAL TECHNICAL COOKIES
The site uses the following technical cookies
– consent cookies. It is the one related to the cookie that is inserted to record consent for the use of analytics and/or profiling cookies. He is also free to delete the cookie from his processor.
– additional technical cookies. There are additional technical cookies essential for the proper functioning of the website. These cookies make it possible to provide the services requested by users and to navigate the site using its best performance. This type of cookie cannot be disabled as it is necessary for the proper functioning of the site.
Cookies on this site are processed in a computerized manner
How to Disable Cookies Most browsers allow you to reject/accept cookies. Below is some practical information for disabling cookies on major browsers.
fire on the top right icon “Customize and Control Google Chrome” Click “History” Click “Clear browsing data…” Select the option “Cookies and other site and plug-in data” Click “Clear browsing data”
fire “History” Click “Clear recent history…” Select the “Cookies” option Click “Delete Now”
licca “Tools” Click “Internet Options” In the “General” tab click “Delete…” Select the “Cookies” option Click “Delete”
licca “Preferences” Click “Privacy” Click “Remove all website data…” and confirm
How to browse anonymously without cookies
Google Chrome Click on the icon in the upper right corner “Customize and control Google Chrome” Click “New incognito browsing window”
fire on the top right icon “Open menu” Click “Anonymous window”
licca “Security” Click “InPrivate Browsing”
fire “File” Click “New Private Window”
16) INFORMATION NOT CONTAINED IN THIS POLICY
More information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact information.
19) THE PRIVACY OF MINORS
Our website is directed to a general audience and does not offer services aimed at children. If we discover that a minor has provided us with personal information without parental or guardian permission, we will immediately delete that information.
20) DEFENSE IN COURT
Personal Data of the User may be used for the defense by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages of its possible establishment, from abuse in the use of the same or related services by the User. Following a subpoena, court order, or other legal initiative; in order to establish or exercise rights granted to us by law; to defend ourselves in the event of legal action against us; or for other purposes dictated by law. The User declares that he/she is aware that the Data Controller may be required to disclose Data at the request of public authorities.
21) LEGAL REFERENCES
This information is prepared in fulfillment of the obligations under Leg. 196/2003 and GDPR 679/16 by Art. 10 of Directive No. 95/46/EC, as well as the provisions of the Cookie Directive 2009/136/EC.