PRIVACY Website information
Website navigation information Cookies information
INFORMATION ON NAVIGATION AND COOKIES OF THE INTERNET SITE
This information fully describes the practices we have adopted. This page describes how the site is managed with reference to the processing of the personal data of users who consult it. The treatment is always based on principles of lawfulness and correctness in compliance with all current regulations and suitable security measures are adopted to protect data.
This Notice broadly describes the practices we have adopted.
1) Personal information we collect. On every occasion of contact or interaction with the visitor we can collect personal information such as Name, Surname, Telephone, Email.
2) Information we collect from third parties While browsing, standard access information and details of the visitor behavior model are collected to obtain information such as, for example, the number of visitors to the different sections of the site. We collect this information in ways that do not allow the identification of the individual. We do not try in any way to discover the identity of visitors to our website and we do not associate any data collected through the site with any information, deriving from any source, that could identify an individual.
3) Purpose of processing
The data processing is aimed at the following purposes: to manage customer relations and to send (with prior written consent) promotional offers on our services by e-mail or telephone contact.
3/1 Further purposes
IT systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error….) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could also be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
4) IDENTITY OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
This site is managed by the Data Controller, identified in the person of the owner and legal representative Sonia Gianno, Via Pietro Tedesco – 91023 Marettimo – TAX CODE GNNSNO92P53D423D
The Data Controller guarantees the security, confidentiality and protection they are in possession of, at any stage of the processing of the same.
The collected data are used in compliance with current legislation on privacy (GDPR 679/2016).
5) PLACE OF PROCESSING The data will be processed by the data controller at its registered office and operational headquarters.
6) NATURE OF DATA CONFERENCE
The data is processed for sending commercial and promotional information.
7) REFUSAL TO PROVIDE DATA
The interested party may refuse to provide the Data Controller with his navigation data. To do this, you must disable it by following the instructions provided by the browser in use. The disablingions of cookies can worsen the navigation of the site’s functionality.
8) DATA RECIPIENTS No data deriving from the web service (therefore navigation data specified above and cookies) is communicated or disseminated (save communication to judicial or police bodies if necessary).
The data are processed by personnel specifically appointed in writing to process the data (administrative staff and persons in charge of relations with the public, including those outside the Company, those in charge of managing information systems, including those outside the Company who can also perform functions of system administrator and are in this case, appointed as such, marketing sector personnel also external to the Company, interns, data processors and their collaborators, persons in charge of the specific sector to which a request is addressed, site management personnel also external to the Company) only if the processing is necessary to carry out their duties by carrying out only the operations necessary for the performance of the duties themselves.
They can also be processed by data processors (including companies outside the Company that carry out shipping, marketing, and server management and storage activities).
External companies may also process the data through specifically appointed persons in writing who can carry out the same activities and process the data for the same purposes, for which the managers have been appointed by Sonia Gianno. The data provided by the user may be disclosed to subjects for whom there is a communication obligation pursuant to the law or a need for communication to assert a just right of the company to the relevant bodies;
9) STORAGE TIMES
Data are processed for the time necessary to perform the service requested by the User, or stated by the purposes described in this document AND IN ANY CASE NOT LATER THAN 31 12 2021. The User can always, at any time, request the interruption of the treatment or the cancellation and / or limitation of the Data.
10) DATA TRANSFER The Data Controller does not transfer personal data to third countries or to international organizations.
11) WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT With reference to art. 6 of the GDPR 679/16, the interested party can revoke the consent at any time.
12) RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES. With the art. 15 “right of access”, art. 16 “right of rectification”, art. 17 “right to cancellation”, art. 18 “right to limitation of treatment”, art. 20 “right to portability”, Article 21 “right to object to the automated decision-making process of the GDPR 679/2016, the interested party exercises his rights by writing to the Data Controller at the following address: Sonia Gianno, Via Pietro Tedesco – 91023 Marettimo – TAX CODE GNNSNO92P53D423D
13) PROPOSITION OF COMPLAINT The interested party has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of the state of residence.
14) AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING PROCESSES The Data Controller does not carry out treatments that consist of automated decision-making processes
Privacy information on cookies
15) COOKIE Definition of cookies
Cookies are small text files that are sent to your computer. The site in question uses the following types of cookies:
TECHNICAL SESSION COOKIES
The use of so-called session cookies are strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site. The so-called Session cookies used on this site avoid the use of other IT techniques that are potentially prejudicial to the privacy of users’ browsing and do not allow the acquisition of the user’s personal identification data. These cookies are processed electronically.
ADDITIONAL TECHNICAL COOKIES
The site uses the following technical cookies
– consent cookies. It is the one relating to the cookie that is inserted to register the consent to the use of analytics and / or profiling cookies. You are also free to delete the cookie from your computer.
– additional technical cookies. There are additional technical cookies that are essential for the website to function properly. These cookies allow you to provide the services requested by users and to browse the site using its best performance. This type of cookie cannot be disabled as it is necessary for the site to function properly.
the cookies on this site are processed electronically
How to disable cookies Most browsers allow you to refuse / accept cookies. Below is some practical information to disable cookies on the main browsers.
Click on the icon at the top right “Customize and control Google Chrome” Click “History” Click “Clear browsing data …” Select the “Cookies and other site and plug-in data” option Click “Clear browsing data”
licca “History” Click “Delete recent history …” Select the “Cookie” option Click “Delete now”
licca “Tools” Click “Internet Options” In the “General” tab click “Delete …” Select the “Cookie” option Click “Delete”
licca “Preferences” Click “Privacy” Click “Remove all website data …” and confirm
How to browse anonymously without cookies
Google Chrome Click on the icon at the top right “Customize and control Google Chrome” Click “New incognito window”
click on the icon at the top right “Open menu” Click “Anonymous window”
licca “Security” Click “InPrivate Browsing”
licca “File” Click “New Private Window”
16) INFORMATION NOT CONTAINED IN THIS POLICY
More information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact information.
19) THE PRIVACY OF MINORS
Our website is aimed at a general public and does not offer services aimed at children. If we discover that a minor has provided us with personal data without the permission of their parents or guardian, we will immediately delete this information.
20) DEFENSE IN COURT
The User’s Personal Data may be used for defense by the Owner in court or in the stages leading to its eventual establishment, from abuses in the use of the same or related services by the User. Following a summons, judicial order or other legal initiative; in order to establish or exercise the rights recognized to us by law; to defend ourselves in the event of legal action against us or for other purposes dictated by law. The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be required to disclose the Data at the request of the public authorities.
21) LEGAL REFERENCES
This information is prepared in fulfillment of the obligations under Legislative Decree 196/2003 and GDPR 679/16 by art. 10 of the Directive n. 95/46 / EC, as well as the provisions of Directive 2009/136 / EC on the subject of Cookies.
This privacy statement only concerns this website.